Friday, April 20, 2007

Our first real day of driving...


Thursday was our first real day of driving, since it took Sean & Jen FOREVER to clean up the apartment on Wednesday. In their defense Stoney and I do shed a little...

So far my ride has been pretty sweet... I've got a new bed that fits right in the back seat, and lots of treats provided by good friends like Michelle and Betsy & Emil. Jen and Sean were excited to find a good place for lunch in Pennsylvania called "Maggie's Vegetarian Deli." They aren't really vegetarians, but they sure eat a lot of veggies and tofu. I like tofu okay... at least when it's in a nice curry...

Turnpikes are strange places where you have to pay to drive. At least there are some pretty mountains and farms to look at through the window. I slept most of the way.

We stayed in a hotel near Toledo and had Mediterranean food with a nice bottle of wine that our friend Todd gave us as a going-away present.



Thanks Todd!

No comments: